Check back often see what current specials we are offering.
For the month of December, we will be offering
Buy One, Get One Half Off on DaniPro Nail Polish.
Season’s Greetings from Bayshore Podiatry Center
‘Tis the season to celebrate and be jolly! As the year draws to a close, the team at Bayshore Podiatry Center wishes to extend our warmest wishes for a joyous and foot-tastic holiday season.
Walking into a Merry Christmas
Amidst the hustle and bustle of the holidays, let’s remember the importance of foot health. A comfortable stride brings the true joy of the season. Your feet carry you through all the festive cheer, so give them the care they deserve. Healthy feet mean more enjoyment during this wonderful time.
The Gift of Healthy Feet
This holiday, consider the gift of foot wellness for yourself and your loved ones. A comfortable pair of shoes, orthotic inserts, or a foot spa treatment can be a thoughtful present that promotes both health and happiness.
Christmas Foot Care Tips
- Keep Your Feet Warm: During the cold winter months, make sure to wear warm, dry socks and proper footwear to prevent cold-related foot issues.
- Moisturize Your Feet: The dry winter air can lead to cracked heels. Keep your feet moisturized to prevent dry skin.
- Mindful Walking: With icy paths and slippery conditions, be cautious and wear appropriate shoes with good traction to avoid slips and falls.
Holiday Recipe for Happy Feet
Here’s a recipe to keep your feet happy and warm this holiday:
Peppermint Foot Soak
- Warm water
- Peppermint essential oil
- Epsom salts
- Fill a basin with warm water.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil and a handful of Epsom salts.
- Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. The peppermint oil can help relax your feet while the Epsom salts can reduce swelling and pain.
Holiday Office Hours
In celebration of the Christmas holiday, our office will observe the following schedule:
- Friday, December 24th: Open until 12:00 PM
- Saturday, December 25th: Closed for Christmas Day
- Friday, December 31st: Open until 2:00 PM
- Saturday, January 1st: Closed for New Year’s Day
Please reach out to us for any foot concerns or to schedule an appointment before the holiday break. We’re here to help ensure your feet are in tip-top shape.
Prepare Your Feet for the New Year
As we approach the new year, consider making a resolution to prioritize your foot health. Schedule your annual foot check-up to start the year on the right foot (pun intended!).
From all of us at Bayshore Podiatry Center, may your holiday season be filled with love, laughter, and wonderful memories. Thank you for choosing us as your trusted podiatry care provider. We are grateful for your trust and support.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Dr. Niehaus & Dr. Repko